TOP 10 SONGS of 2022!

 


HELLO EVERYONE!
This is my top 10 for 2022 and a DISCLAMINER BEFORE WE START: All of these are my opinions so do not come for me and I base these off my Spotify listening history because if I listened to it a lot that means its good obviously. 

10) Maniac- Stray Kids 

ODDINARY 
Image from Spotify
This song is so playful and SO CATCHY. Felix's singing the chorus gets me every time and I am not ashamed to admit it. I was debating between this and Case 143 but eventually Maniac got me going.

This is however the only boy group song on this list because the girls have just been killing it!!!! SLAYYY

9) Girls- Aespa 

Girls- The 2nd Mini Album
Image from Spotify
I always need time to adjust to Aespa releases and I am so glad I gave this a few listens because it is a BOP AND A HALF!!! The dance break gets me squirming like a worm.
Illusion should have been the title track but that is a conversation for another time. 


8) Talk that Talk- Twice

Between 1 & 2
Image from Spotify.
 This song is one of the best title tracks that Twice has and the dance is so CATCHY. 




7) INVU- Taeyeon 

INVU
Image from Spotify.
The moment I heard the song I fell in love with it!!! This was my most played during the first half of the year but it did fall off quite a bit. However, this song is still amazing and Ms. Taeyeon is that GIRL!!! SHE IS THE MOMENT!!!

6) Antifragile-LESSERAFIM

Antfifragile
Image from Spotify.
One of the catchiest songs in the latter half of 2022 !!! The dance, the vocals, and the visuals are all on point and one word I can say to describe this comeback is SLAY!

5) Attention- New Jeans

New Jeans
Image from Spotify.
The moment they released this, they SHOOK up the K-Pop world and the retro-ish y2k vibe hit all the right spots for me!

4) Stay This Way- Fromis 9

From our Memento Box
Image from Spotify.

THIS IS THE PERFECT SUMMER SONG!!!! This was on repeat and still is because of how catchy it is. The definition of frolick on a beach song!


3) After Like- IVE

After Like
Image from Spotify. 
IVE perfectly using Gloria Gaynor's iconic song 'I will survive' and making a catchy song is ICONIC. Gaeul's verse and rap is so catchy and is the reason why this song is top 3.

2) DM- Fromis 9

Midnight Guest
Image from Spotify.
One of the best songs of 2022 and it would have been the top song if it had not been dethroned by the next song. The message this song gave really resonated with me and the way the song is produced and how they sing makes this song all the more special. This came out at a time of vulnerability and helped me in my state of poor mental health and I could not be more grateful to DM and Fromis 9. 


1) Love Dive IVE
Love Dive
Image from Spotify.

NUMBER 1 SONG OF 2022!!!!
AND I AM NOT TAKING ANY CRITISICM FROM ANYONE!!!! The hook, to the verse to the dance break!!! EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY DONE! The number one BOP of this year! DM holds a special place in my heart but my god Love dive just wrecked my inner workings on music and raised the bar for a good song so HIGH! I am in love with this song, their vocals, the dance, the music video, the wardrobe, THEIR EVERYTHING!!!

Honorable Mentions:

Hot- Seventeen
Beautiful Monster- StayC
NXDE- (G)-IDLE
Dice and O.o- NMIXX
Shutdown- Blackpink
Gingamingayo- Billie

THATS IT FOLKS!
See you next year with another top 10 list!

Comments

Popular Posts