TOP 10 B-SIDES OF 2022!


HELLO EVERYONE TO ANOTHER TOP 10 RANKING!!!!!

This time I will be ranking the B-sides from 2022 and again DISCALIMER: These are my OPINIONS and are based off my Spotify stats so no arguing with the author :3 

10) Young luv- StayC 

YOUNG-LUV.COM
Image from Spotify
One of the best albums that StayC has put out and it was SO HARD choosing between butterfly and Young luv but I went with my gut on this one folks.


9) Anywhere but Home- Seulgi

28 Reasons
Image from Spotify
She really put her back into this song!!!!!!! THE VIBEZ ARE IMMACULATE! Amazing debut with amazing B-sides (bad boy, sad girl was a close contender!)



8) Typa girl- Blackpink 

BORN PINK
Image from Spotify
I did not like this at first but MY GOD THIS IS A WHOLE ASS GIRLBOSS ANTHEM TO POP YOUR P*SSY TO!!!!!


7) Basics- Twice

Between 1 & 2
Image from Spotify
One of the most fruitiest songs I have heard and I AM NOT MAD ABOOT IT!! SPREAD THE GAY AGENDA CHAEYOUNG!


6) Blue Flame- LE SSERAFIM

FEARLESS
Image from Spotify
I FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY WHEN I SAW THE LIVE STAGE AND NOW I CANNOT KEEP THAT THAT THAT IS FACTIONING!!!!!


5-Hurt- New Jeans

VOCALS!! That's it! 

New Jeans
Image from Spotify


4) Sour Grapes- LE SSERAFIM

FEARLESS
Image from Spotify
THE BRIDGE IS WHAT MAKES THIS ALREADY GREAT SONG, AMAZING!!! 

"착각은 마
딱히 널 좋아한 적 없으니까
조금도 아쉽지가 않다니까
내가 날 속여 all day, all night, yeah"


3) Illusion- Aespa

Girls- The 2nd Mini Album
Image from Spotify
A CULTURAL RESET IS WHAT THIS IS AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE TITLE TRACK!!! I SAID WHAT I SAID!!


2) In my Dreams- Red Velvet

Feel My Rhythm
Image from Spotify
THE PERFECT TEAR JERKER AND A SONG THAT REPRESENTS ALL THE ONE SIDED LOVE STORIES OF THE WORLD!!!

I am always SCREAMING the lyrics, "IN MY DREAMS YOU LOVED ME BACK!" because it's accurate and it hurts ;[


New Jeans
Image from Spotify
1) Hype Boy- New Jeans

NEW JEANS DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!! They have not released one bad song and hype boy is TITLE TRACK LEVEL GOOD!!!!! I BE DANCING ALL DAY LONG TO THIS SONG!

"CAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE BOY!!! MY CHEMICAL HYPE BOY!!!"


Honorable Mentions!

Tank- NMIXX

Impurities- LE SSERAFIM

Rewind- Fromis 9

Escape Room- Fromis 9

Bamboleo- Red Velvet

Thank you so much for reading <3 

Comments

Popular Posts